These are some books on women’s health which I found useful. I always rent them from a public library. I have found that I only read the books I rent. If I buy, it just sits there. Find what works for you.
- The Yoga Birth Method – Dorothy Guerra
- Preparing for Birth with Yoga – Janet Balaskas
- Birthing from Within – Pam England
- Vaccine friendly plan – Dr. Paul Thomas. Outlines a safer way to vaccinate our children
- Healing our children – Dr. Ramiel Nagel
- Luna yoga – Adelheid Ohlig
- Wise woman herbal for the childbearing year – Susan Weed – currently reading
- Conscious conception – Jeanine Parvati Baker. I found this book non-secular and wordy. I did get something from this book.
- Orgasmic birth by Deborah Pascali-Bonaro – currently reading